It is getting to be that time of year again. Things to think about for year end:
- Make sure all employees addresses and social security numbers are correct in your bookkeeping system.
- Make sure all Contract labor personnel addresses and EIN/Social Security numbers are correct in your bookkeeping system.
- Reconcile all bank statements and credit card statements for the year.
- Enter all additional expenses that are not on the bank statement or credit card statement in your bookkeeping system.
- Check with your CPA to see if there is anything specific to your industry that needs to be accounted for.
With this list you should be ready to give your CPA your financial statements. If there as anything that MS Bookkeeping Services can do to help with any or all of these tasks please give us a call @952-451-1722