top of page

Year End Work

Well, it is almost April 15th!

Hopefully all you small business owners have everything gathered up and ready for your CPA or tax preparer.

Here is a list of what you will need for your CPA or tax preparer, of course your CPA or tax preparer will probably have questions and add to this but this is a start.

A Jan - Dec Profit and Loss Statement (with all bank accounts and credit card accounts reconciled)

A Dec 31st Balance Sheet

A copy of any 1099's that your company has sent out

If you have payroll:

A copy of any W2's that your company has sent out

A copy of all quarterly payroll tax filing

If anyone has any questions as to what these reports are or needs help getting these reports please feel free to ask me. I will do my best to provide what help you need.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

12 Things That are Tax Deductible for Small Businesses

Business owners are able to deduct several items from their taxes if it is an expense used for and by the business. An item that lowers a business’s overall income will also reduce the amount of taxes

What Is Sales Tax?

Sales tax is calculated based on a percentage of your products and services sold, and it’s a consumption tax that is a part of almost all transactions. Depending on your state, county, and city, sales

bottom of page